Venmar AVS X Series Installation
This video will help the installer to learn the balancing steps with the help of the new wall control. All steps for the unit installation including the connecting of ducts and drain tubing remain unchanged.
Venmar air exchangers are available at home improvement centers and hardware stores. If you are a do-it-yourselfer, you can install one of the three ready-to-install models. If you prefer, you can also ask one of the Venmar-recommended installers referred by your retailer.Close
The whole home ventilation system is a centerpiece of today's energy-efficient homes. Venmar AVS introduces its new X Series that combines the best performance with the best energy efficiency to provide fresher, purer air in your home at a lower overall operating cost. That's Pure Efficiency.
- The X24HRV ECM is the perfect solution for mid to large size homes in need for the most energy-efficient ventilation solution.
- Up to 226 CFM at 0.4 in. w.g.
- High efficency heat recovery core with a sensible recovery efficiency of 80% at 0°C and 73% at -25°C.
- German made ECM motors.
- Minimal power consumption of 19W and CFM/Watt of 3.4 at 64 CFM.
- Merv 6 grade filters and optional HEPA filtration.
- Electronic balancing and no balancing dampers.
|Main Wall Control||X-Touch Wall Control|
|Filter||MERV 6 grade filters and optional HEPA filtration|
|Warranty on parts||5 years|
|Warranty on core or thermal wheel||5 years|
|ENERGY STAR © qualified||Yes|