Temporaire / Jour
1715, Haggerty Street, Drummondville
A day in the life is determined by the day’s priorities to be reviewed every morning since they change constantly depending on the projects, audits, analysis and requests from the head offices. Only the 7 days of month end constitute the recurring element of this position.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITY
1. Participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
2. Assist the controller in various special mandate received from the head office.
3. Participate in preparation of external audit files.
4. Prepares and follows up on company income tax related matters.
5. Validates the conception and efficacy of the company’s internal controls
and insures that company policies and procedures are followed.
6. Executes company internal control testing and documents the results.
7. Recommend improvements to be made to internal controls.
8. Maintains internal controls documentation (SOX narratives).
9. Participates and supports the production and analysis of OPRA (BNV) reports.
10. Other related tasks.
1. Bachelor degree in administration or equivalent experience.
2. Member of one of the CPA Designation.
3. 5 to 10 year’s experience in a similar role.
4. Knowledge of governance principles and internal controls (Sarbanes Oxley Law).
5. Bilingual, French and English both oral and written.
6. Advances Microsoft Office Suite skills.
8. Good knowledge of the manufacturing sector.