Permanent / Soir
Objectives of the position
The Assembler has the responsibility of assembling all parts of a ventilation unit.
Tasks, responsibilities & mandates
- Assemble parts necessary to build a ventilation unit, following plans or instructions
- Install all parts put together in subassembly, coming from other departments
- Use small hand tools and common mechanical tools
- Work in collaboration with employees of your department and other departments
- Keep tools and workspace clean and functional (Follow 5S system)
- Follow security norms and regulations
- Meet quality standards
- Inform your immediate supervisor of any work-related problem
- Education: All combinations of relevant education and experience will be considered
- Experience: Reading plans and documents, knowledge of working with sheet metal, knowledge of imperial system and automaton an asset
- Specific skills: resourceful and independent, good manual dexterity, versatile, methodical, rigorous, team player.
Physical requirements: excellent physical form and ability to work in various positions high up