Permanent / Jour
605 Rocheleau Street, Drummondville
The draftsman is in charge of realizing the drawings of made-to-measure products and parts that constitute them. He is also responsible for drawing up the lists of material (B.O.M.), make drawings modifications as part of engineering changes (ECR/ECO), and may be required to participate in the drawing for equipment projects.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITES AND AUTHORITY
- Draw parts, assembly and all blueprints related to products including customer approval drawing.
- Determine product’s list of material (B.O.M.)
- Follow-up with sales department.
- Work closely with employees in a variety of business functions (Purchasing, Production Planning, Production Support, etc.)
- Modify drawings according to engineering changes process (ECR/ECO).
- Support equipment development team for component drawings.
- Industrial drafting diploma or equivalent.
- Experience of 3 years in manufacturing sector.
- Knowledge of 3D Modeling Software (Pro/Engineer – Creo).
- Parametrical drawings skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Rigorous and well-organized.
- Good interrelation capacity and good team spirit to work within a multidisciplinary team.