Permanent / Jour
550 Lemire Blvd., Drummondville
The manufacturing engineer is the technical reference for energy recovery components manufacturing. He supports production launch of new products and he is in charge of engineering changes process (ECR/ECO). He is also responsible of improvements and cost reduction projects.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITES AND AUTHORITY
- Technical support for daily operations.
- Ensure production launch of new products and manufacturing process.
- Responsible of engineering change process (ECR/ECO).
- Project management for improvements and cost reduction.
- Responsible of technical decisions for product’s quality, industrial hygiene, Health & Safety and environment.
- Support the team in charge of equipment development.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering.
- Experience of 5 years in manufacturing sector.
- OIQ active member (Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec).
- Knowledge of 3D Modeling Software (Pro/Engineer – Creo).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiar with Lean Management.
- Rigorous and well-organized.
- Good interrelation capacity and good team spirit to work within a multidisciplinary team.