This video is for ventilation contractors
This video will help the installer to learn the balancing steps with the help of the new wall control. All steps for the unit installation including the connecting of ducts and drain tubing remain unchanged.
How an air exchanger helps having a healthy house?
Venmar presents air exchanger technology from a homeowner perspective. It showcases all you need to know from why installing an air exchanger to the benefits for the occupants. This tool help everyone understand how air exchangers help having a healthy house to understanding the advantages occupants will benefit from.
X30ERV ECM - New
Sold in specialized ventilation stores
THE FUTURE OF FRESH AIR
The whole home ventilation system is a centerpiece of today's energy-efficient homes. Venmar AVS introduces its new X Series that combines the best performance with the best energy efficiency to provide fresher, purer air in your home at a lower overall operating cost. That's Pure Efficiency.
- The X30ERV ECM is the perfect solution for mid to large size homes in need for the most energy-efficient ventilation solution.
- Up to 241 CFM at 0.4 in. w.g.
- High efficency energy recovery core with a sensible recovery efficiency of 75% at 0°C and 65% at -25°C.
- German made ECM motors.
- Minimal power consumption of 18W and CFM/Watt of 3.6 at 64 CFM.
- Merv 6 grade filters and optional HEPA filtration.
- Electronic balancing and no balancing dampers
A Novoclimat 2.0 compliant version is also available.
* This product earned the ENERGY STAR® by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by Natural Resources Canada and the US EPA. It meets ENERGY STAR® requirements only when used in Canada.
Where to find this product?
|Main Wall Control||X-Touch Wall Control|
|Filter||MERV 6 grade filters and optional HEPA filtration|
|Warranty on parts||5 years|
|Warranty on core or thermal wheel||10 years|
|ENERGY STAR © qualified||Yes*|
The wide range of Venmar AVS units meets all needs, regardless of your home architecture. These products are designed to be installed by a Venmar-trained certified specialist for a turnkey project.Close