The new Venmar Bistro Range Hoods
This video presents the NEW Venmar Bistro Range Hoods with the CapturTM exclusive system.
Venmar Bistro Series Installation video
Installation is simplified with the Venmar Bistro Under Cabinet Range Hood. See how the EZ1 brackets make it easy for single-person installation in less than half the time of traditional methods.
AVAILABLE AT RONA, RENO DEPOT AND LOWE’S STORES
A SOUND INVESTMENT
Families who love cooking and want to do so in a healthy environment know how important good air quality is. Venmar Bistro range hoods will exceed all their expectations. This model's features make it a sound investment that will last for years.
SLEEK AND MODERN
- Performant blower
- HVI certified
- 2-speed deluxe rocker control
- Quiet range hood offering a sound level of 1.5 sones at normal speed
- Two high efficiency micro filters, easy to clean
- Two 50 W GU10 halogen bulbs (included) provide warm and direct lighting
- Use charcoal filter HPF30 for a non-ducted installation
- EZ 1 brackets make it easy for single-person installation in less than half the time of traditional methods
- ADA compliant, remote operation is possible using a standard UL approved momentary wall switch.
This range hood features the CapturTM exclusive system
- Provides faster smoke & odor removal
- State-of-the-art fan design
- Centric inlet design
- Superior capture over the competition
(Based on similar products)Where to find this product? Order Replacement Parts
|Sound level (Sones)||1.5|
|Type of Controls||Deluxe Rocker Control|
|Lighting||Two 50 W GU10 halogen bulbs (included)|
|Filter||Two high efficiency micro filters, easy to clean|
|Evacuation||3 1/4 in x 10 in (H-V) or 7 in round (V)|
|Power (CFM)||300 MAX Blower CFM|
|ENERGY STAR © qualified||No|
|HVI certified||Yes (see specification sheet)|
The perfect choice for families who love to cook
Not only does Bistro provide highly effective particle capture, it’s also an excellent choice for those seeking top value for their dollar. This line of products is sold through home centers and is intended for both do-it-yourselfers and contractors.Close