CR12 HRV - New
Sold in specialized ventilation stores
DESIGNED FOR A GREATER FLEXIBILITY AND QUICK INSTALLATION
The CR12 was created to respond to the builder’s and contractor’s needs for new residential construction and regulatory requirements. While reliable and durable, it is a cost-effective solution that can be installed quickly and easily in medium to large-sized homes, thanks to these features:
- Reversible compact unit with integrated hook for greater installation flexibility
- Integrated ‘’Snap-in’’ drain system installed in seconds with no additional parts to buy
- Easy to balance with integrated dampers and pressure tap. No risk of installing it incorrectly and to letting cold air get inside the house.
- Energy efficient, all to make final user save money
- 6’ power cord
- Very quiet operation
- ENERGY STAR® qualified*
* This product earned the ENERGY STAR® by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by Natural Resources Canada and the US EPA. It meets ENERGY STAR® requirements only when used in Canada.
Canadian (Ontario excluded)Where to find this product?
|Main Wall Control||Lite-Touch, Deco-Touch, Constructo|
|Filter||Merv 6 washable reticulated foam|
|Warranty on parts||5 years|
|Warranty on core or thermal wheel||Limited lifetime|
|ENERGY STAR © qualified||Yes|