How an air exchanger helps having a healthy house?
Venmar presents air exchanger technology from a homeowner perspective. It showcases all you need to know from why installing an air exchanger to the benefits for the occupants. This tool help everyone understand how air exchangers help having a healthy house to understanding the advantages occupants will benefit from.
CR12 HRV - New
Sold in specialized ventilation stores
DESIGNED FOR A GREATER FLEXIBILITY AND QUICK INSTALLATION
The CR12 was created to respond to the builder’s and contractor’s needs for new residential construction and regulatory requirements. While reliable and durable, it is a cost-effective solution that can be installed quickly and easily in medium to large-sized homes, thanks to these features:
- Reversible compact unit with integrated hook for greater installation flexibility
- Integrated ‘’Snap-in’’ drain system installed in seconds with no additional parts to buy
- Easy to balance with integrated dampers and pressure tap. No risk of installing it incorrectly and to letting cold air get inside the house.
- Energy efficient, all to make final user save money
- 6’ power cord
- Very quiet operation
- ENERGY STAR® qualified*
* This product earned the ENERGY STAR® by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by Natural Resources Canada and the US EPA. It meets ENERGY STAR® requirements only when used in Canada.
Canadian (Ontario excluded)
Where to find this product?
|Main Wall Control||Lite-Touch, Deco-Touch, Constructo|
|Filter||Merv 6 washable reticulated foam|
|Warranty on parts||5 years|
|Warranty on core or thermal wheel||Limited lifetime|
|ENERGY STAR © qualified||Yes|