DISCONTINUED. Replaced by A150E75.
DESIGNED FOR A GREATER FLEXIBILITY AND QUICK INSTALLATION
The CR12 was created to respond to the builder's and contractor's needs for new residential construction and regulatory requirements. While reliable and durable, it is a cost-effective solution that can be installed quickly and easily in medium to large-sized homes, thanks to these features:
• Reversible compact unit with integrated hook for greater installation flexibility
• No drain required; no additional parts to buy while reducing installation time
• Easy to balance with integrated dampers and pressure tap. No risk of installing it incorrectly and to letting cold air get inside the house.
• SRE tested at Toronto's winter temperature (-10°C) to prove how high our performances really are
• Energy efficient, all to make final user save money
• 6' power cord
• Very quiet operation
• ENERGY STAR® qualified*
Canadian (Ontario excluded)
How an air exchanger helps having a healthy house?
Venmar presents air exchanger technology from a homeowner perspective. It showcases all you need to know from why installing an air exchanger to the benefits for the occupants. This tool help everyone understand how air exchangers help having a healthy house to understanding the advantages occupants will benefit from.
|Main Wall Control||Lite-Touch, Deco-Touch, Constructo|
|Filter||Merv 6 washable reticulated foam|
|Warranty on parts||5 years|
|Warranty on core or thermal wheel||5 years|
|ENERGY STAR © qualified||Yes|