SMALL SPACE, HIGH CAPACITY!
The K Series is the ideal choice for condominiums, apartments and other limited space applications that require up to 77 CFM of continuous ventilation. With their compact size and 4-inch ports, they can be installed in small spaces such as a closet or mechanical room above a hot water tank.
- Advanced blower design for quiet operation
- Fast and easy installation with top or side ports options
- Easy to balance with integrated dampers and pressure taps
- Now with a 5-year warranty
In addition to being Energy Star® qualified*, K8 HRV is specifically designed to fulfill all your residential ventilation needs and to meet the characteristics of an air exchanger in the efficient home programs.
Available in top ports (44152) or side ports (44153).
NOTE: The new K8 HRV remplaces the Kubix HRV Plus.
To learn more about wall controls compatible with this unit, please refer to the wall controls specification sheet.
* This product earned the ENERGY STAR® by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by Natural Resources Canada and the US EPA. It meets ENERGY STAR® requirements only when used in Canada.Where to find this product?
|Main Wall Control||Altitude, Deco-Touch, Lite-Touch, Simple-Touch, Constructo|
|Warranty on parts||5 years|
|Warranty on core or thermal wheel||Limited lifetime|
|ENERGY STAR © qualified||Yes*|
The wide range of Venmar AVS units meets all needs, regardless of your home architecture. These products are designed to be installed by a Venmar-trained certified specialist for a turnkey project.Close