The H50100H Heat recovery ventilator with HEPA filtration is our best option for optimal indoor air quality.
The HEPA filter included in this unit captures 99.97% of allergens and other microscopic particles and can help reduce the symptoms of allergies, asthma and other respiratory problems.
This unit has an ultra-quiet operation coming from the advanced design of its blower which is also contributing to its high energy efficiency. Moreover, its compact size makes it quick and easy to install.
To learn more about wall controls compatible with this unit, please refer to the wall controls specification sheet.
* This product earned the ENERGY STAR® by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by Natural Resources Canada and the US EPA. It meets ENERGY STAR® requirements only when used in Canada.Where to find this product?
|Main Wall Control||Altitude programmable digital control with SMART mode, Deco-Touch digital control, Constructo, Lite-Touch Constructo, Simple-Touch Constructo, 20/40/60-minute lighted push button, 60-min. mechanical timer, Dehumidistat|
|Filter||Core filters: 2 washable|
|Warranty on parts||2-year warranty on parts|
|Warranty on core or thermal wheel||Limited lifetime|
|ENERGY STAR © qualified||Yes*|
The wide range of Venmar AVS units meets all needs, regardless of your home architecture. These products are designed to be installed by a Venmar-trained certified specialist for a turnkey project.Close
- Spring & Summer - No water in drain plastic tubing (HRV units only)
- Winter & Autumn - Air too dry in the house
- Winter & Autumn - Water in drain plastic tubing (HRV units only)
- Spring & Summer - Recirculation mode
- Winter & Autumn - Recirculation mode
- Winter & Autumn - Unoccupied house during winter
- Winter & Autumn - Firewood
- HRV and ERV - Why choose a ERV (Energy Recovery Ventilator)
- HRV and ERV - Installation
- HRV and ERV - Balancing
- HRV and ERV - Wall control use
- HRV and ERV - Maintenance
- Spring & Summer - High Humidity Level
- HRV and ERV - Why choose a HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator)
- Winter & Autumn - Condensation on windows